* Job descriptions:
- Work in Mobile Project as iOS Developer
- Have a chance to work with English-speaking customers following SCRUM/Agile model
- Customized integration development with other software systems based on Customer requirements.
- Collaborate closely with team leader, Project Manager and other team members to determine various application constraints and establish each element.
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment in F-Town Campus (available company bus, apartment for rent, sports activities: football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant …)
- Competitive & negotiable salary,
- All benefits based on Labor Law & FPT Software’s policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Related Studies
- Have basic knowledge in Mobile Application Development, iOS Development using Objective-C, Xcode
- Fundamentals in Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithm Design, Problem Solving.
- Have basic knowledge in working with web service, XML, video streaming in iOS
- Good Team work, Discipline, Attitude, Responsibility at work.
- Good at English Communication
- Have an iPhone/iPad app in App Store is a plus.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…