- Responsible for storyboarding, high-level use case definition, mock-ups, wireframes, functional prototypes, journey maps, task flows, design specifications and user research techniques
- Performing interviews, contextual inquiries, heuristic evaluations, usability testing, behavioural specifications and producing user personas
- Working on our Desktop, Mobile and Web products enhancing the experience of our internal and external customers
- A key contributor to designing the cutting-edge user experience for both internal and external customers
- Relied upon to create and iterate clean, intuitive, responsive and reusable layouts and assets that allow for seamless navigation and enable easy information analysis
- Producing top-notch work that injects beauty into the product and delight into the user experience
- Obsessed with getting the product’s UI pixel-perfect and produce high-quality visual designs - from concept to execution
- Influencing our understanding of Desktop, Web and Mobile environments, their unique differentiators and quirks
- Working closely with developers on a daily basis to aid implementation of the designed interface and to ensure its quality. Your keen eye for details will be what our Dev teams will depend on
- Taking ownership of his/her work and responsibility for its evolution.
* Hard Skills :
- Proven track record and experience in UI/UX Design
- 3+ years of hands-on with wireframe software such as Adobe Illustrator, Zeplin, Sketch or similar
- 3+ years of hands-on with design software like Adobe Photoshop, OmniGraffle or similar
- 3+ years of experience in Web Design
- Plentiful experience with the good old-fashioned pencil and paper.
* Soft Skills :
- Proficient/advanced level in English (French is a plus)
- Agile, Lean and/or Design Thinking knowledge and a very curious mind
- Adept at working with engineering teams to translate customer needs into viable solutions
- Comfortable with feature and requirements definitions, customer interviews and surveys, metrics analysis, and competitive analysis. You are particularly adept at synthesizing these inputs into requirements definition
- Strong work ethic and a team player attitude, keen to be developed and develop others
- Comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives
- Attention to details but ability to deliver iteratively/incrementally and fast
- A passion for software and technologies that solve problems - wants be a game changer
- Able to make his/her ideas heard, not afraid to take risks
- Embraces diversity and background of thought, uses the collective intelligence
* Nice to have:
- An analytical and critical mind, being able to think deeply
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in information design, instructional design, communications, human factors, cognitive science, HCI, or related fields (but not limited to)
- Understanding of how technical decisions and data-driven decisions can impact the business
- Understanding that the team comes before personal goals, we trust each other to effectively manage time, priorities and collectively leverage Airbus’ future
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals with little supervision
- Being impactful and taking meaningful and challenging projects that change Airbus for the better
- Being dedicated to projects and see them through from beginning to end in spite of obstacles we may encounter.
- Please send your CV by online.
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”