- Responsible for storyboarding, high-level use case definition, mock-ups, wireframes, functional prototypes, journey maps, task flows, design specifications and user research techniques
- Performing interviews, contextual inquiries, heuristic evaluations, usability testing, behavioural specifications and producing user personas
- Working on our Desktop, Mobile and Web products enhancing the experience of our internal and external customers
- A key contributor to designing the cutting-edge user experience for both internal and external customers
- Relied upon to create and iterate clean, intuitive, responsive and reusable layouts and assets that allow for seamless navigation and enable easy information analysis
- Producing top-notch work that injects beauty into the product and delight into the user experience
- Obsessed with getting the product’s UI pixel-perfect and produce high-quality visual designs - from concept to execution
- Influencing our understanding of Desktop, Web and Mobile environments, their unique differentiators and quirks
- Working closely with developers on a daily basis to aid implementation of the designed interface and to ensure its quality. Your keen eye for details will be what our Dev teams will depend on
- Taking ownership of his/her work and responsibility for its evolution.
* Hard Skills :
- Proven track record and experience in UI/UX Design
- 3+ years of hands-on with wireframe software such as Adobe Illustrator, Zeplin, Sketch or similar
- 3+ years of hands-on with design software like Adobe Photoshop, OmniGraffle or similar
- 3+ years of experience in Web Design
- Plentiful experience with the good old-fashioned pencil and paper.
* Soft Skills :
- Proficient/advanced level in English (French is a plus)
- Agile, Lean and/or Design Thinking knowledge and a very curious mind
- Adept at working with engineering teams to translate customer needs into viable solutions
- Comfortable with feature and requirements definitions, customer interviews and surveys, metrics analysis, and competitive analysis. You are particularly adept at synthesizing these inputs into requirements definition
- Strong work ethic and a team player attitude, keen to be developed and develop others
- Comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives
- Attention to details but ability to deliver iteratively/incrementally and fast
- A passion for software and technologies that solve problems - wants be a game changer
- Able to make his/her ideas heard, not afraid to take risks
- Embraces diversity and background of thought, uses the collective intelligence
* Nice to have:
- An analytical and critical mind, being able to think deeply
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in information design, instructional design, communications, human factors, cognitive science, HCI, or related fields (but not limited to)
- Understanding of how technical decisions and data-driven decisions can impact the business
- Understanding that the team comes before personal goals, we trust each other to effectively manage time, priorities and collectively leverage Airbus’ future
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals with little supervision
- Being impactful and taking meaningful and challenging projects that change Airbus for the better
- Being dedicated to projects and see them through from beginning to end in spite of obstacles we may encounter.
- Please send your CV by online.
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…