- The project is to develop a full ERP package for SME (small and medium enterprise) with about 1700 features using .NET technology. Our customer is a famous Japan company in Financial Consulting and ERP package implementation and maintenance.
- Our project is the biggest project of FPT Software ever up to now.
- Current project team (Nov-2017) is 250 members and we are still looking for about 500 candidates with all positions in this project from Developer, Tester and Business Analyst to Project Manager.
- The project is run multi-sites including Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Da Nang, Can Tho, Jakarta (Indonesia) and Tokyo (Japan)
- The project is a full-life cycle project from requirement analysis, base framework building, detail design, coding, Unit test, integration test to system test.
* Manage project from planning to closing
- Create Project plan based on project scope and requirement
- Direct and monitor project team to execute project based on defined project plan
- Tracking project progress and quality
- Manage project performance based on JIRA tool and others
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Ensure all deliverables are released on-time with predefined quality
* Manage project resource by
- Build project team by training/coaching members
- Solve team conflict to ensure project teamwork
* Motivate member
- Manage project stack-holder for both internal and external
- Work directly with customer about requirement and schedule
- Work with other departments about project resource and tool if any
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Have a strong knowledge in software development life-cycle from Requirement definition to System Testing.
- Be familiar with waterfall working model in software development
- Have strong knowledge in project management area like Scope management, Resource Management, Time management, Cost management, Risk management and Quality management and so on.
- Good at soft-skill, specially communication skill, decision-making skill, reporting or documentation skill
- Estimation (WBS), Scheduling and Progress Tracking are mandatory skill for this position.
- Good at MS Office, specially Excel and MS Project
- Have experience with JIRA as a plus
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…