* ABOUT COMPANY FPT Software - the Software Powerhouse
- Vietnam's largest and one of the fastest growing software outsourcing companies.
- Over 6,000 software outsourcing projects and a total volume of 2.5 million man-days in the last 10 years.
- A broad presence in diverse global markets.
- Specialist in shaping world-class networks of global delivery centers.
* JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy)
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
- Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical devices.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
- Other allowances: transportation support by company bus, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.
- Minimum 1.5 years of hands on BI development experience using X++ , NET and C# programming experience.
- Industry experience is a plus.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, IBM Cognos BI, SAS Visual Analytics,…) is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analytics - Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or the same OLAP technologies, experience with MDX, DAX language.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving skill.
- Experience with MS Office SharePoint, WAN and LAN network architecture is a plus.
- Excellent communication, planning, and organization customer relationship skills.
- Has ability to communicate in English effectively.
- Has ability to go on frequent business trips to over-sea or northern area.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…