* About Finantix Customer
- Fantastic working environment, where you can have relax places designed privately for this account during working time with music, reading, etc.
- Friendly and professional team work, you can learn from each other among the team who come from different regions and rich experiences. Where you can contribute your ideas to improve the process as well as technologies - continuous improvement is key of innovation and you are contributor
- You’ll be using the hi-end tools and devices (eg. latest mac book) and applying new technologies to produce the good products for millions of users, where you can learn/improve your architect design skill for large system with high performance, high scalability and secured. Automation is also applied to professionalize the software development life-cycle.
* Job descriptions
- Working for large project of high-profile Corporation in Italy and Singapore. Get involve in professional environment with latest technologies such as: Java, Spring and Hibernate framework…
- Communicate with customer’s development team in Italy and Singapore via email, daily call, video conference… clarify requirement, framework, project meeting….
- Manage and lead a team of Java developers, lead/mentor developers and share knowledge, review code of team members.
- Be responsible for the quality of the software produced by the team and ensure that all
programming work carried out by the team meets customer’s requirements.
- Frequent opportunities to join training/working on-site in Italy, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Equipped-to-the-teeth with open space office, young & active working environment. And Plus! Strongest laptop provided for maximizing your creativity
- Your great opportunities to hands on modern trend of AI, machine learning and micro-services technologies
- Big field for growing your experiences in Fintech and dive into most recent Finance business domain
- Chance working abroad in Italy and Hong Kong with high-profile customer and advanced technology projects
- Very Attractive offer plus annual compensation and performance bonus.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follow company’s policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- F-Town Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym centre, cafeteria, etc.
* Must have:
- Excellent in English communication, be able communicate directly and fluently with Italy. customer via conference calls, Skype, emails.
- At least 4-year programming in J2EE technologies (preferably 7 years)
- Very strong OOAD knowledge, Java core, design patterns.
- Outstanding experience with Spring, Hibernate, Database (SQL, Oracle).
- Experience with Micro services, OSGI, Web Service (SOAP and RESTful), build tools (Ant, Maven), load testing,
- Familiar with source control systems (Git or SVN) is preferred
- Willing to go onsite when requested.
* Nice to have:
- Basic UNIX (or keen to learn basic UNIX in some hours)
- Unit test using JUnit, JMock
- Experience with Tomcat/Virgo, caching, continuous integration
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résumé (if any) to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”