* JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Find the sources of data which can then be used to import into the system. Analysis the data, scheme
- Define the algorithm to calculate Carbon Emission
- Propose and finalize the solution with the customer
- Implement the system
* BENEFITS :
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
* QUALIFICATION :
- Desired skills and experience:
- Strong passion for big data and data science.
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Scala, Python, R
- Experience implementing machine learning & analytics algorithms on Hadoop: classification, recommendation, NLP.
- Experience with petabyte scale data processing and analytics.
- 2+ years’ experience with Hadoop such as Impala, Hive, Pig, HBase, MapReduce, Spark.
- Experience with ETL & data cleansing/preparation (in a Hadoop environment is a plus) such as Flume.
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka
- Elastic Search/LogStash/FluentD experience a plus.
- Hadoop setup & administration experience a plus.
- Good at English
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”