* The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for:
- Work closely with customers to understand their business processes and system requirements.
- Develop SRS
- Provide initial and comprehensive analysis direction for technical design and business requirement of projects.
- Translate customer’s requirements into software requirement specifications.
- Interact with the development team to make sure requirements are fully and correctly understood.
- Verify the system main functionalities to make sure they meet customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Provide UAT support
- Manage requirement changes
-Competitive salary and Award based on performance
- Have opportunity to be promoted to the higher positions
- Work and grow in professional environment
- FPT Care and so many others benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Finance, Economics, Mortgage, Insurance or related majors.
- Have good software business analysis skills, ability to understand business objectives and translate them into specific requirements.
- Have good English command both in verbal and written communication
- Have knowledge about ERP, BPO as plug points
- Have good presentation skills.
- Have the following skills: Analysis concepts, UML, Microsoft Visio or any other GUI design tools.
- Interested candidates please submit your application via online.
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…