* Job Descriptions :
- Maintain Board of Directors (BOD)’s agenda and organize appointments, meetings and conferences
- Attend meetings and keep accurate minutes of meetings
- Secretariat function including compiling agendas and minute taking
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, documents etc.)
- Cooperate with all other departments to handle BOD’s instructions
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Assist and prepare presentations for BOD’s reports as assigned
- Perform other duties as required
- Competitive salary and Award based on performance
- Work and grow in professional environment
- FPT Care and so many others benefits…
* Job Qualifications :
- Female, good appearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in relative field
- Strong interpersonal written and spoken communication, fluency with spoken and written English language. Japanese is a plus.
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer relations skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Power point presentation
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”