- Work in large projects with .NET technologies such as: .NET (MVC), Web Service, etc.
- Study requirements
- Create detail design documents
- Implement software modules
- Participate in resolving technical problems during project implementation
- Can be promoted to Team leader/Project Manager.
- Have opportunities for going onsite short-time.
- Be able to work in major projects with big customers and exchange knowledge with specialists and experts from top IT corporations
- Receive competitive salary and performance-based award: $500 ~ $1,200
- FPT Care and many other benefits
* JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET
- Strong experience in OOP, such as SOLID. Code is well- organized
- Strong experience in ASP.NET MVC 5
- Good experience with SQL Server (DB Design, Stored Procedure, Query Optimization, and Indexing)
- Hands-on experience in Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of JS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap…
- Good at English for communication
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…