* JOB DESCRIPTIONS:
- Work in Mobile Project as: Senior Developer under Management of Customer
- Customize integration development with other software systems based on Customer requirements
- Collaborate closely with Project Manager and other team members to determine various application constraints and establish each element
* BENEFITS :
- Competitive salary and Award based on performance ($400-$1500)
- Have opportunity to be promoted to the higher positions
- Work and grow in professional environment
- FPT Care and so many others benefits…
* JOB QUALIFICATIONS – For iOS Developer:
- Have at least 1.5 years of experience in Smart device Development
- Have at least 1 year of experience development in iOS
- Have experience developing Java web application is a plus
- Have experience working on non-ARC projects, and experience in building an iPhone/iPad app from start to finish
- Have experience in integrating iOS apps with web services, and experience in developing custom UI for native iOS component.
- Strongly experiences in Objective C and iOS Technology stack (UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, iOS memory management, SQLite). Swift experience is a bonus
- Experienced with web service programming via REST/SOAP/JSON/XML
- Experienced in iOS application performance tuning
- Have knowledge/experience with Asynchronous programming.
- Good Team work, Discipline, Attitude, Responsibility at work. Willing to support other team member
* JOB QUALIFICATIONS – For Android Developer
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Android development using Android SDK, ADT
- Must have experience developing for multiple screen sizes
- Experience with developing custom UI for native Android component
- Have experience in integrating Android apps with web services; video streaming
- Have experience developing Java web application is a plus.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…