* JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Study customer’s requirement and framework, create design documents and coding.
- Can communicate with client to make clear requirement/tasks
- Report to Project Manager
- Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Attractive offer from 600$ to 1200$ plus annual compensation and performance bonus.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
* QUALIFICATION :
- Bachelor degree in IT.
* Must have:
- Strong understanding React, Redux, Redux-thunk(Redux-Saga)
- Strong in English communication via emails, chatting and conference calls with customer.
- Experience working with BackboneJS, JQuery framework, Unit Test
- Good understanding of code versioning tools GIT
- Experience working with package management tools such as NPM, Bower or Yarn.
- Experience in FE application design pattern.
- Experience in maintain big project/application.
- Fair in application deployment, REST API, API error handling
* Nice to have:
- Experience working with DraftJS, ES6, Typescript, Nodejs
- Familiar with automation framework such as Selenium, Robot
- Understand Scrum process
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”