- Operations working together with engineers to get things done faster in an automated and repeatable way
- Configure, administrate CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) tools/utilities.
- Implement, configure and administrate system Logging management.
- Research new system techniques/tools to improve productivity of DevOps team
- Support development team to troubleshoot and resolve system problems
- Setup technical environment for development team.
- Setup components for automation testing and performance testing.
- Be able to work in major projects with big customers and exchange knowledge with specialists and experts from top IT corporations
- Receive competitive salary and performance-based award
- FPT Care and many other benefits
- Have experience in CICD system, work as DevOps engineer at least 12 months, work on linux environment at least 6 months
- Have experience in Python
- Have knowledge on cloud, especially AWS (ELB, VPC, Elastic search, VPN, etc..)
- Have experience in infra as code solution
- Strong understanding credentials, pipeline script, rollback in jenkins
- Experience on docker container, shell scripting
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…