- Operations working together with engineers to get things done faster in an automated and repeatable way
- Configure, administrate CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) tools/utilities.
- Implement, configure and administrate system Logging management.
- Research new system techniques/tools to improve productivity of DevOps team.
- Support development team to troubleshoot and resolve system problems.
- Setup technical environment for development team.
- Setup components for automation testing and performance testing.
- Be able to work in major projects with big customers and exchange knowledge with specialists and experts from top IT corporations
- Receive competitive salary and performance-based award: $1000~ $1500
- FPT Care and many other benefits
- Experience with automated testing, CI/CD Jenkins, Docker containers, caching techniques and Git
- 3-5 years of experience, having shipped two strong deliverables to production.
- Strong working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object oriented design, AWS cloud, GCP architecture, web sockets and protocols
- Knowledge of distributed systems and programming high concurrency applications, preferably with 1+ year of experience in Golang
- Experience working with multitier applications and a variety of SQL and NOSQL databases. Strong Database and Schema design for performance and scale
- Please send your application via online.
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”