* JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Control QMS of FPT software. Ensure the QMS is fitted with all standards (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, CMMI ver 2.0 level 5 …)
- Deploy processes, guidelines to project.
- Support implementation project to ensure they achieve CMMI 2.0 level 5
- Perform document audit if needed.
- Organizational Process Performance Management (statistical work)
* BENEFITS :
- Successful candidates can expect competitive remunerations and a dynamic, conducive working environment and relevant training on current and future technologies.
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- FPT Care insurance plan for all employees
- Being a part of a competent team in an international company with a strong growth potential.
- As least 2 years’ experienced in Process Quality Assurance,
- Very good at CMMI 1.3, ISO 9001:2015.
- Basic knowledge descriptive statistic and analysis statistic
- Very good at Microsoft Office, especial Word, Excel. VISIO is preferred.
- Good understanding about IT/Software industry,
- Smart and willing to learn
- English: listening and reading should be good. (TOEIC ~600)
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”