* JOB PURPOSE:
- The Power BI Engineer will be a key resource to work across our full BI/Analytics stack to ensure stability, scalability, and the delivery of valuable BI & Analytics solutions for our business partners.
- Keys to this position are the ability to excel in identification of problems from a business prospective and mapping and implementing pragmatic solutions. An excellent blend of analytical, technical and communication skills in a team based environment are essential for this role.
* PRINCIPAL JOB ELEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to design, build, maintain & deploy complex reports in Power BI.
- Experience integrating Power BI into another application or native platforms is a plus.
- Expertise in Data Visualization including effective communication, appropriate chart types, and best practices.
- Knowledge of best practices and experience optimizing Power BI for performance.
- Experience reverse engineering and revising Power BI Workbooks created by other developers.
- Able to turn ideas into creative & statistically sound decision support solutions.
- Understanding of buy-side trading mechanisms and financial data is a plus.
* BENEFITS :
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- Fville/Ftown Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
- Advanced experience in MS SQL Server, or other enterprise db solution.
- Advanced SQL coding, tuning and query optimization.
- Strong SQL coding and tuning experience in MS SQL and T-SQL.
- Experience in SSRS.
- Possess excellent communication skills and experience working with external customers (both technical and non-technical audiences).
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter.
- Deadline: 2019/ 07/15
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…