- Unique opportunity to build and drive adoption of machine/deep/reinforcement learning based product.
- Provide thought leadership to the organization on frameworks, architecture, security related to big data and deep learning.
- Continuously research and evaluate advances in AI frameworks and algorithms and find use cases fitting project.
- Competitive salary (750$ – 1500$), commensurate with your position and contribution
“ FPT care” health insurance providaed by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the area of deep/machine learning.
- Expertise in deep learning, deep neural networks, convolutional neural networks, random forests, classifiers, feature representations, and/or related techniques.
- Experience working with one or more deep learning frameworks such as Caffe, Theano, Torch, TensorFlow, MXNet
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to C/C++, Linux, Python, R and Java programming languages.
- Hands-on experience in building prototypes to validate proof-of-concepts and collaborate with business units to adopt the concept to drive growth and create long term value
- Please send your application by online.
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”