* Job brief:
We are seeking Senior C++ developer to join our development team work with US customer. The C++ Developer will develop and maintain application systems for an ERP System.
- Design, build and maintain reliable C++ code in order to develop new features and to fix existing issues
- Work with other members of the development team to improve existing features, investigate and debug issues, and create solutions for these problems
- Work directly with customer to get requirement
- Be able to work in major projects with big customers and exchange knowledge with specialists and experts from top IT corporations
- Receive competitive salary and performance-based award
- FPT Care and many other benefits
- Over 2 years of C++/Visual C++ development experience required
- Strong proficiency in C++ programming language
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Familiarity with source control such as Git and unit testing strategies and technologies
- Understanding of basic computing, OO concepts, SOLID, stack/heap, recursion, polymorphism, etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both written and verbal forms
- English proficiency
- Interested candidates please submit your application via online.
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…