- Analysis Business Logic of the software systems and communicate with customers to understand and clarify the requirement of systems.
- Work to customer for propose and development Software Requirement Specification of systems
- Coordinate Developement Team to Customer to clarify unclear requirement, and Q&A support.
- Verify the Business Logic of software systems after developing
- Report to Customer and PM
- Work in Offshore (Danang, Vietnam)
- Competitive salary and Award based on performance (800-1500 USD )
- Have opportunity to be promoted to the higher positions.
- Work and grow in professional environment (with top customers, CMMI process)
- Have a lot of opportunities to be onsite in Japan
- Graduated from University or equivalent.
- Japanese: good communication, have experience in studying and working in Japan is plus.
- Experienced and knowlege in software development
- Experienced as Japanese BA or BrSE role is plus.
- Good communication and build-up relationship with Japanese Customer
- Good English is plus.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…