* What You Will Do
- In Agile, the Scrum Master is to care about the team functionality and is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings. Scrum Master increases the team efficiency, motivates the team, spins, and argues for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness. Especially, Scrum Master has to ensure the Definition of done is being followed.
* Job Descriptions :
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed.
- Ability to tackle technical issues
- Competitive salary and Award based on performance
- Have opportunity to be promoted to the higher positions
- Work and grow in professional environment
- FPT Care and so many others benefits…
* Required Scrum Master Skills and competencies:
- At least 1 years experience in Scrum Master.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to explain intricate and complicated concepts and ideas.
- Excellent collaboration skills, strong team and relationship builder.
* Required Technical Skills
- Have at least 5 year working experience work in J2EE as back-end engineer.
- Strong knowledge in software development lifecycle: requirement analysis, task estimation, task break down, code, test, unit test, integration test, CICD.
- Strong experience in Spring framework, J2EE.
- Strong in common java concepts, technologies: design patterns, multi thread, REST web service, application authentication/authorization.
- Goode knowledge in Java Security Providers, Java keystore, PKI, Certificate Authority, application data security, data encrypt/decrypt.
* Plus points
- Have knowledge in AWS, Azure, Docker, Jenkins, DevOps … is a plus
- Have knowledge in BigData, Hadoop, … is a plus
- Have knowledge in MongoDB or other NoSQL technics is a plus
- Have knowledge in Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitQ, … or other message queue frameworks is a plus
- Have knowledge in Solr, ElasticSearch is a plus
- Interested candidates please submit your CV via online.
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…