* JOB DESCRIPTION:
- As a SharePoint Developer, you will work in an Agile environment to:
- Build new or enhance existing SharePoint applications using out-of-the-box (OOTB)capabilities.
- Develop custom solutions for Intranet/Extranet with latest SharePoint platforms.
- Migrate existing sites from older SharePoint platforms to latest ones.
- Support operations of SharePoint solutions.
- All of these activities include configuring OOTB features, designing and developing custom templates, web parts, objects and features as well as managing site layout structure, content and security.
* BENEFITS :
- Competitive salary and Award based on performance : 600$-1200$
- Have opportunity to be promoted to the higher positions.
- Work and grow in professional environment.
- FPT Care and so many others benefits…
- 2-3 years of experience in development of latest SharePoint platforms.
- Understand SharePoint architecture and OOTB features.
- Very strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Technically confidence, flexibility and a strong team spirit.
- Good reading skills in English (required).
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…