* Main tasks:
- Support Recruitment: contact candidates, test, interview, data input;
- Job posting on different channels;
- Support Training: prepare slide, course data record, workshop promotion;
- Support events logistics and take part in external events if any;
- Analyze recruitment/training data upon request;
- Other admin tasks requested by supervisors/managers.
- This is a paid job: monthly allowance to be discussed in the interview;
- Annual leave: 1 day/month;
- Team building, health check-up, accident insurance, birthday cash, joining staff trip/company parties;
- Training opportunity.
- Careful, focus, be attentive to details and well-organized;
- Work well with email, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel) and Google tools;
- Good English using (mainly reading and writing);
- Active enough to raise feedbacks on issues to improve working process;
- Last year student or fresh graduates: Can work full time in 6 months (from Monday to Friday).
- Please send your application by online or direct to
- Apply by sending your CV before 25 May 2018;
- Only qualified profiles will be contacted for interview. Others will be saved in our database for future suitable openings if any.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/