- Good at research, analyzing and finding root cause and report for system performance issues in general and to specific domains of controller, database bottlenecks, and JVM garbage collection processes
- Perform network packet analysis using Wireshark.
- Competitive salary and Award based on performance : 1000$-2000$
- Have opportunity to be promoted to the higher positions
- Work and grow in professional environment
- FPT Care and so many others benefits…
- Min of 2 years+ Java programming, 5 years+ in performance engineering
- Master in performance testing methodologies, strategy, concepts and terms: benchmarking, load testing, capacity testing, stress testing, reliability testing and scalability testing.
- Rich experience in system and network monitoring and troubleshooting: CPU, memory, DiskIO, network bandwidth, network topology (network class concepts, Vlan subnet, network mask, gateway, etc…).
- Tools: Jmeter, Java, Jenkins, Docker, Fiddler, Wireshark, New Relic, AppDynamic, Jira, ...
- Experience in setting up and using APM tools such as AppDynamic or New Relic. Experience in a monitoring solution such as ELB (elastic search, logstash, kibana), grafana
- Interested candidates please submit your application via online.
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”