* About our project
- Developing steel production management system
* Job descriptions
- Participate in the project of developing steel production management system of a leading Japanese company using Java Web with J2EE/ Java bacth with J2EE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software Can Tho/ HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
* Qualify the requirement of technical knowledge and experience:
- At least 1 years’ experience in programming in Java/Java Web with J2EE. Technologies
- Have experience in handle modules related to: Batch, background service, schedule job, web service.
- Experience of application development is based on the framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate
- Proficiency in eclipse, maven, svn, git, IBM websphere
- Ability to learn / learn new techniques quickly
- Can resolve technical issues and ensure quality of design/source code
- Experience with database
- Experienced with OOP/UML/Design Patterns
* Nice to have:
- Good in writing design document and approaching new technologies
- Good at analyzing & problem solving skill
- Good teamwork generates enthusiasm among team members.
- Have a specific level of Japanese is an advantage
- Have experience of working with Japanese Customer/Clients is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Ability to lead a small team
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…