* About our project
- Researching & developing by applied technologies such as OCR, AI, ML, ASP.NET CORE to recognize the optical character as well as replacing human being to extract data automatically from image documents based on the need of users. Applying deeply the algorithms SVM (Support Vector Machine), KMP (Knuth-Morris-Pratt), Binary Search on the real coordinates and the image processing (detect shape and corner) for the project
- Migration GAS distribution and trade management system from .Net 1.1 to .Net 4.0
* Job descriptions
- Being responsible to manage resource, schedule and scope of the project
- Communicating to customers
- Being responsible to control project progress, detecting issues and all management problems of software project.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software Can Tho with various benefits and attractive offers:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in Can Tho/ District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Qualify the requirement of technical knowledge and experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in software project management
- Can manage team size from 10 members or more
- Can manage software project independently
- Experience in Time management, Communication management, Risk management, Scope control and Quality control, Project execution and control.
- Having knowledge about project management process
* Nice to have:
- Good at analyzing & problem solving skill
- Good teamwork generates enthusiasm among team members.
- Have a specific level of Japanese is an advantage
- Have experience of working with Japanese Customer/Clients is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…