- Working with JIRA, Confluence add-on.
- Create new module or maintain current module of contract management system.
* BENEFITS :
- Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software Can Tho with various benefits:
- Attractive training allowance, directly participating in Fsoft's project.
- After the training course, you will be re-evaluated and have the opportunity to become an official employee of FPT Software Can Tho.
- Have the opportunity to onsite in Singapore, Malaysia, USA, and Japan...when becoming an official employee.
- Enjoy the special remuneration
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Qualify the requirement of technical knowledge and experience:
- Have knowledge in programming in Java, Java Web.
- Have proficiency in using eclipse, maven, gradle, svn, git.
- Have ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly and work independently.
- Can resolve technical issues and ensure quality of design/source code.
- Have knowledge in database, OOP, UML, design patterns.
- Have intermediate level in English.
* Nice to have:
- Good in writing design document and approaching new technologies.
- Good at analyzing & problem solving skill.
- Good teamwork and communication skill.
- Ability to work with English speaking customers/clients is a plus.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Interested candidates please submit your application via online or direct to:
“FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology, outsourcing and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and more than 13,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centers across the United States, Japan, Europe, Korea, China, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific.
With focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 450 customers worldwide, of which more than 70 are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
In 2017, FPT Software has been placed in top 10 of the ranking for three consecutive years. Among top 10, FPT Software is the only IT Company. The ranking is obtained from 13,859 opinion surveys of employees in various fields and positions as well as job seekers. Companies are evaluated based on criteria including: factors influencing a career change, career decision-making, salary expectations, promotion opportunities, etc.
For more information, please visit http://career.fpt-software.com/”