Công Ty TNHH Chuyển Phát Nhanh Lazada Việt Nam (Flex Speed)
- Motivate, coach and assess workers’ performance
- Ensure all supplier deliveries are received, checked, processed and put away
- within agreed timelines.
- Notify appropriate departments when supplier non-conformance or
- shortage/overages are found, i.e. Buying, QC.
- Ensure all transfers are processed immediately upon arrival into warehouse.
- Hourly reporting of team performance
- Escalation of ground work issue to supervisor/manager for resolution
- Monitor workers’ attendance to ensure sufficient manpower in the warehouse
- Conduct Job Observation (JO) for new workers to assess competent level of workers
- Execute the manpower capacity plan, drafted by the supervisor to manage deployment and productivity
- Ensure workers comply with 5S, house rules, safety and security
* Work location: Warehouse Bac Ninh (Near by VSIP)
- Attractive salary and performance bonus
- Lunch and phone allowance
- 15 annual leave
- Company trip and many team building activities
- College graduation
- At least 2 years of working experience in supervisory level, prefer in logistic, warehouse, manufacturing
- Good communication skill: Presents appropriate information in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing;
- Good people management: Resolve conflict among team members sensitively and fairly
- Good planning skill: Plan, prioritize and perform tasks well under pressure
- Good Analytical skill
- Positive thinking: If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
- Proactive: If not now when? if not me who?
- Frank and honest
- Hard working
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
LAZADA is Southeast Asia’s fastest growing online department store, with over 6,000 staff members and operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. Lazada has earned the trust and financial backing of key investors like Temasek, Tesco, J.P. Morgan, Kinnevik and Rocket Internet. Its broad product offering consists of various categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, fashion, toys, health, beauty and many more.
LAZADA EXPRESS is Lazada’s in house logistics business, one of the strategic pillars of Lazada Group, with over 1,400 staff members. We provide end-to-end delivery services, covering the first through last mile. We build the infrastructure to enable e-commerce growth and work with external logistics partners to revolutionize the B2C logistics industry across our six countries