CÔNG TY TNHH ECCO VN
* UPPER Cutting production:
- Cutting department standards are released to production in timely manner and are executed in the units in compliance with the approved specification and standards
- Work process and work methods in leather cutting departments are kept to a minimum (as per specification from work study) and ECCO standards
- Maximum utilization of production cutting machinery are kept updated and are standardized.
- Minimized leathers and materials consumption through good training in the units.
- Product calculations are available for products being produced and ensure that actual production costs are within these calculations
* Develop and execute cutting training program process in the factory:
- Analyse training needs by supervisors, operators, in the unit.
- Develop list type of technical skill based on training need analysis skill base in each unit
- Determine time of the cutting training, capacity and the participants
- Create guideline and procedure / policy for leather cutting and synthetic cutting
* Lead and correct Quality Control Inspection in the factory:
- Make sure company standard as outlined in quality control of cut leather pieces manual are effectively implemented
- Make sure the incoming material/leather according to specification and counter sample are in place.
- Make sure the available cutting standards are available before mass production start according the production plan
- Make sure the quality of upper cutting in leather manufactured are according to standard LSP
* Conduct training activities and evaluate the performance in the production line:
- Discuss/evaluate with supervisor to achieve effective training at the floor level
- Monitor the process of checking operator progress by evaluating their daily activity report
- Communicate with works study related to training evaluation in working speed and method for effectivities issues
- Ensure the instructor to create weekly report about the progress performance of trained operators combined with the work study evaluation
- Ensure the Cutting operator can produce final performance report of the operator for their cutting performance.
* Internal & External Audit on cutting section
- According to ECCO standard, conduct regular audit on the cutting standard.
- Ensure employee safety and awareness and safe working environment within the - Cutting Department (according to safety policy)
- Min. 5 years of experience in Shoe making
- Fluent in English
- Good computer skill
- Good communication skill
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Garments Thị Trấn Bàu Bàng
ECCO, a world-leading brand of shoes combining style and comfort, has built its success on quality and innovative technology. Founded in 1963, ECCO is one of the few major shoe manufacturers in the world to own and manage every step of the shoemaking process. Today, ECCO products are sold in 87 countries at 2,989 ECCO shops and shop-in-shops and a total of 15,000 sales points around the world. The company is family-owned and the workplace to 20,000 employees, with headquarter in Denmark.