Công Ty TNHH Nhà Máy Bia Heineken Việt Nam
- Supervising all sales activities and Sales Team's performance within the incharged area to ensure all brands must be covered in the respective areas, to achieve the sales targets with the approved LME and to promote the brand's images.
- Reviewing the monthly sales call visit of SRs based on their weekly sales call plan, discussing with superior how to exploit the assigned area and supporting subornate to fulfil the assignment to ensure that maintaining and developing distribution system in the assigned area.
- Together with Sales Promoters Supervisor managing, supervising and motivating PCs/Sales Promoters Team to make sure that their activities and performance meet Company's requirements.
- Reviewing, approving for POS allocation of SR for outlets and controlling the monthly expenses within allocated LME budget.
- Negotiating and dealing contracts with outlet owner of high value/difficult or exclusiveness to ensure that the contracts are signed between HVBL and outlet owner.
- Revising monthly Promotion Plan requested by SR to ensure the plans go on track & meet objectives.
- Quarterly verifying, updating database in Outlet Tie - Up Review and usually controlling & monitoring sponsorship as GAME guidelines of tie up per case sold to ensure that the selling out standard reaches highest level.
- Working with the signage makers to offer the proper signage to outlets and following up the production, delivery and checking the completion upon on approval SPO to review and submit list of outlets for signing license issue.
- Doing PR with local authorities to get advantages for our brands, if necessary (attach with SR to support his subordinates).
* Working out of the market Nghệ An, Thanh Hóa
- University graduate on Business Administration/Economics
- 4-year Sales working experience in FMCG
- Conversant in spoken and written English
- Enthusiastics, good looking, honest
- Interpersonal skill
- Supervisory skill
- Being prepared to work irregular time, overtime.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to: