Fashion Garments Co. Ltd.
- Cooperate with merchandiser, WH, shipping forwarder, transportation agent for arranging shipments to customers in order to achieved shipment deadline, make sure full container load/loose cargo load bookings are done on time
- Prepare shipments document for sending to buyer and issuing bank within 5 working days
- Ensure documents required by custom are completed properly
- Complete shipment docs are required by buyer for sending to them or issue banking within 5 working after shipment date
- Follow up and handle buyer shipment docs and post shipment info on buyer system as required by buyer after shipment completed
- Calculate consumptions for each styles when receiving shipment plan from planning department and submit consumption to Quang Nam custom
- Qualification: University of Foreign Trade or Economics University
- Skills: Good English skills, communication skills
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.