* About our project
- Migration GAS distribution and trade management system from .Net 1.1 to .Net 4.0
* Job descriptions
- Being responsible for .Net technologies and solutions for the project.
- Will be assigned to following sub-projects using .Net programming language
- New Development Project
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Have chance to participate in upcoming projects such as Basic Design, Detail Design
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
- Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical services.
- Challenging position with high chances for promotion
- Very attractive salary;
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
* Job qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Qualify the requirement of technical knowledge and experience:
- At least 1 years’ experience in programming in .Net technologies
- Can resolve technical issues and ensure quality of design/source code
- Experience with database
- Experienced with OOP/UML/Design Patterns
- Experienced with .Net frameworks
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
* Nice to have:
- Good in writing design document and approaching new technologies
- Good at analyzing & problem solving skill
- Good teamwork generates enthusiasm among team members.
- Have a specific level of Japanese is an advantage
- Have experience of working with Japanese Customer/Clients is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Ability to lead a small team
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…