Factory Manager/ Production Manager (Foreigner)
Our client is the company specializes in manufacturing heavy industrial products and ceramics.
|Job Description Detail|
- Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe plant.
- Establish and direct plant policies and procedures.
- Responsible for plant production goals.
- Establish and maintain a positive community relationship.
- Foster a well-trained and motivated staff.
- Confer with department heads to ensure coordination of purchasing, production, and shipping.
- Responsible for establishing all shift production schedules.
- Select and train plant supervisory and administrative staff.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Schedule and conduct plant meetings.
- Responsible for the product quality control for the plant.
- Attend scheduled corporate training and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
- Work in Binh Duong Province
|Required Experience/Skills Detail|
- At least 05 years experience in equivalent or related industry.
- Need to have high management and communication skill with proper attitude match to corporate behaviors.
- Need to have high analytical skill with a lot of common sense lead to problem solving, planning, implementation and control to meet company goals and objectives.
- Need to have team spirit and leadership.
- Willing to relocate to Vietnam.
** Preferred language for received applications: English